Work with a Registered Dietitian and maximize your performance with plants!
What you get
- 5 Weekly group coaching calls with a plant-based Sports Dietitian, tailored to your questions
- Unlimited support via Facebook group
- Nutrition for Runners ebook
- 20 Plant-Based Recipes Ebook
- access to self study plant-based athlete course
This is for you if…
- You’re training for an event and need more guidance on fueling
- You want to incorporate more plants into your performance diet
- You recently went plant-based and don’t know if you’re making the best choices
- You are NOT focused on weight loss, but want to learn more about how to use food as fuel for activity
- You consider yourself an athlete because you dedicate time and energy to your sport (that doesn’t necessarily mean you compete)
How it works…
1. Sign up and immediately download the Nutrition for Runners & Plant-Based Recipes ebooks.
2. Look out for an email from Greenletes with a questionnaire (so we can tailor the group calls towards your needs), access to the Facebook group and log-in credentials for the self study course.
3. Each week, the group engages in a 1-hour call to discuss certain topics more in depth. Anything that isn’t addressed will be covered in the Facebook group
1. When do the group sessions begin?
Wednesday, August 4th. Each session will be about 1 hour, and it will be held at night. You’ll be asked your preferred time upon sign up.
2. What if I can’t make that time?
Each session will be recorded and sent out to the group. You can also ask your questions in the Facebook group, and a Registered Dietitian will answer them!
3. Will I lose weight by following a plant-based diet?
It’s possible, but the goal of this program is not weight loss. If you replace a highly processed diet with these whole food plant-based recipes, there is a possibility that you may lose weight. That said, this program is meant to help you maximize your athletic potential, not lose weight.
4. How large is the group?
This is a small group setting, so everyone will have a chance to interact.
5. What if I’m not plant-based?
It’s fine if you’re not plant-based right now. Sign up if you want to try a plant-based diet!
6. Will a plant-based diet help with performance?
I think a plant-based diet coupled with sports nutrition practices can absolutely help take your performance to the next level!
7. I don’t see my question!
Sorry about that! Email me at email@example.com and ask away!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks so much for signing up for the Greenletes Group Coaching. Look out for another email from Greenletes with more info about the group!
Natalie from Greenletes
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.